Wouldn’t you like a place on the internet to go where you can look at beautiful images, great products, and find inspiration 24/7? Now you can! As an Earth Month gift, we’ve created the Living Beautifully Community, a place for you to share and read all about going green, getting inspired, and feeling beautiful. The Living Beautifully Community is a virtual community wall that anyone can post to. We’ll post pictures and projects that inspire us and we want you to do the same!
How do you use it?
Upload a video, or that great photo that speaks 1,000 words, or actually write those words in a text post! You can preview posts by hovering over their thumbnail, then click on a thumbnail to display all the post details; you can also sort by category and search for posts on the wall. You can even share a specific post or the whole wall with friends. The best part is it’s ever changing, so every time you come back, you’ll see different eco-inspiration.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Tip 1: Think of a title for your post as well as a brief description.
- Tip 2: If you’re posting a photo, make sure it’s cropped to only show the image you want to post. Landscape or portrait format is fine, but avoid extremely narrow cropping. JPG or GIF only. Keep your image under 5MB, or it may not be published.
- Tip 3: If you’re posting a video, keep it under 3 minutes and 100 MB, or it may not be published. Please be patient, video uploads can take a few minutes.
- Tip 4: You can make text posts and upload audio files, too (if available on the Add A Post dialog.) Post as many times as you want…just one at a time.
- Tip 5: Be sure to tag your post, to help people find it.
- Tip 6: Click share this wall and spread the word about the Living Beautifully Community.
Share Inspiration & Win
As a gift for our community, one winner from every 50 posts will receive EcoTools prizes! As an added bonus, during Earth Week, all posts will be entered to win one BIG EcoTools grand prize. Make sure to keep up to date on the latest Living Beautifully Community news and incentives on our Facebook and Twitter.
We hope you’ll love this new space as much as we do! Get posting now and let us know if you loved it. Leave a comment below and let us see that link to your Living Beautifully Community contribution.
Happy Earth Month!